Meet Oxford Instruments at M&M 2019
The annual Microscopy & Microanalysis (M&M) show heads to Portland this year and promises to be another great event to see the latest developments and applications in microscopy. We have an action-packed week of masterclass sessions, lunch and learns and various activities on our booth #915.
Plan your trip to M&M:
- Pre-book a live demo on one of the systems we will be taking to the show, including our latest EDS and EBSD detectors
- Book a meeting with one of our Application Experts or simply pop over to booth #915
- Take part in our on-booth Seminar, commercial workshops, and 'Lunch & Learn' programme. Come and visit us to find out more.
Keep checking back to this page for the updated schedule.
For further information: M&M 2019
Schedule at a Glance
- 13:00-15:00: Ultim Extreme Workshop with Dr. Sam Marks
- 15.30-16.30: EBSD Data Processing Workshop with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 16.30-17.00: Meet the Expert in EBSD with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 10.30-11.00: WDS+EDS Workshop with Dr. Simon Burgess
- 12.00-13.00: TEM-EDS and in situ analysis Lunch & Learn with Dr. Sam Marks
- 14.00-15.00: Table Top SEM Workshop with Dr. Matt Hiscock
- 14.00-14.30: (A07.3) AZtecICE: A new dawn in EBSD data processing with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 15.30-17.30: Meet the Expert in Life Science with Dr. Louise Hughes
- 9.30-9.45: (P13.1) Rapid analysis as an Integral Part of Additive Manufacturing with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 12.00-13.00: Life Science Lunch & Learn with Dr. Louise Hughes
- 14.30-14.45: (B02.3) Optimization of sample preparation and imaging conditions for X-ray mapping in Biological Specimens with Dr. Louise Hughes
- 14.30-15.30: AZtecLive Workshop with Dr. Simon Burgess
- 15.00-17.00: (P11.P1) Automated Feature Analysis of Complex Geological Materials with Dr. Matt Hiscock
- 15.00-17.00: (P01.P2) In situ TEM Characterization of Dynamic Processes During Materials Synthesis and Processing with Dr. Sam Marks
- 15.00-17.00: (B02.P1) The Application of SEM-based EDS Microanalysis to the Study of Congenital Dyserythropoietic Anaemia with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 15.30-17.30: Meet the Expert in EDS with Dr. Simon Burgess
- 9.45-10.00: (B06.1) The use of 'Live Chemical Imaging' in SEM/EDS investigation in Pharmaceutical samples, while conforming to 21 CFR part 11 Regulations with Dr. Simon Burgess
- 10.00 -10.15: (P10.P2) The analysis of Sensitive Materials using EBSD: The importance of beam conditions and detector sensitivity with Dr. Pat Trimby
- 10.00-12.00: Meet the Expert in AZtecFeature with Dr. Matt Hiscock
We have limited spaces, so book one of our on-booth seminars and Lunch & Learns now to avoid disappointment.
What we're exhibiting