ATCE is SPE’s annual meeting of members and features groundbreaking papers and special technical events designed to accelerate the application of innovations in every technical discipline. Attendees come from around the world to keep up with the latest technologies, industry best practices, and new product launches.
As the annual meeting of SPE members, ATCE is one of the largest gatherings of E&P professionals. More than 8,100 professionals came together in 2018 to learn, network, and share insights. With so many industry experts and leaders, ATCE is well known as THE event for discovering and exchanging the latest technical information.
The 2018 conference included a strong focus on big data and data analytics in E&P. We will continue to build on the learnings and delve deeper on effectively using data to improve productivity and safety. The 2019 conference will include:
- 300+ technical presentations covering all SPE technical disciplines
- Training courses to help expand technical knowledge
- Special events to help young professionals, students, and experienced leaders
- A sold-out exhibition with more than 200+ companies
- The Annual Reception and Banquet to recognize outstanding SPE members
The technical program will also emphasize topics specific to Canadian heavy oil and Canadian unconventional resources.