19th May - 31st August
Join us for a virtual tour of our products including:
- Proteox, our next generation in dilution refrigerators.
- TeslatronPT, integrated Cryofree superconducting magnet system with variable temperature inserts.
- OptistatDry BLV, a bottom loading Cryofree® optical cryostat for spectroscopy applications.
- OptistatDry TLEX, top-loading sample-in-exchange-gas Cryofree cryostat for samples not suited for vacuum environment.
- HelioxVT, 3He sample-in-vacuum insert system.
- Integrated instrumentation for sample protection and measurement. Compatible with our Proteox and TeslatronPT Cryofree product lines.
We also have a series of webinars including:
- "Studying the flow of electrons in few-layer graphene" from Mander Deshmukh, Winner of the Young Nanoscientist India Award 2019.
- "Quantum computing and qubit scale-up applications with Proteox" from James Robinson, Proteox Product Manager.
- "Fractional conductance quantisation in one-dimensional electrons" from Sanjeev Kumar, UKRI Future Leaders Fellow UCL.
- "Transport properties of low dimensional semiconductors" from Javad Shabani, Assistant Professor of Physics at New York University and a member of the Centre for Quantum Phenomena.
- "Cryofree magnet system for low-temperature transport measurement" from Mengqiao Sui, NanoScience Application Manager.
Plus much more, so make sure you head over to our virtual booth and say hi!
Take a look around the Virtual Event