Hotelpark Königshof in Königslutter near Braunschweig, Germany
29th September - 1st October 2019
KRYO 2019: Workshop on Cryo-Electronic Devices
The KRYO workshops provide a forum for discussing recent developments and achievements in superconductive electronics and related cryo-techniques since more than 35 years. The KRYO 2019 will again give scientists and engineers from universities, research centres, and industry the opportunity for discussing physics and applications of cryo-electronic devices.
Topics of the KRYO 2019 include:
- Josephson junctions and series arrays,
- Cryogenic sensors and detectors,
- SQUIDs, SQIFs, Josephson networks,
- Superconducting Quantum Circuits,
- Fabrication technologies for cryo-electronic devices,
- Applications of cryo-electronics in industry, metrology, and research,
- Cooling methods.
Find out more.
We're looking forward to meeting you at the event and discussing your current work and workflows with you. If you would like to book a meeting with us at the show, please complete the form below.
Book a meeting