17th December 2019
NanoScience, Plasma Technology
The XXth International Workshop on the Physics of Semiconductor Devices (IWPSD 2019) is being jointly organized by the S. N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences, Kolkata and Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur in collaboration with Society for Semiconductor Devices and in association with Semiconductor Society (India). This series of biennial workshops, started in 1981, provides a global forum for interaction between scientists and technologists working in the area of semiconductor materials and devices. The topics to be covered in the Workshop are:
- III-Nitrides: Materials and Devices
- Compound Semiconductors
- VLSI & ULSI Devices
- Photovoltaics, Flexible and Organic Devices
- Emerging Materials and Devices
- Sensors & Bio-electronics
- Crystal Growth and Epitaxy
- 2D Materials and Molecular Electronics
- Device Modelling and Simulation
Find out more.
We're looking forward to meeting you at the event and discussing your current work and workflows with you. If you would like to book a meeting with us at the show, please complete the form below.
Book a meeting