Register for our free German EDS Workshop on the 17th of July
The Oxford Instruments EDS Workshop is your opportunity to hear from our experts (in German), on application and technology developments, and to understand how to get the best out of your system.
What you can expect from this Workshop:
- Analytical options with the latest generation of EDS detectors
- Handy operation of EDS detectors at a SEM
- Using the new AZtec Live EDS software in combination with EBSD (Electron Backscatter Diffraction)
- Light element analysis with our windowless Ultim Extreme detector
- Sharing experiences with our application specialists and customers from various disciplines
- Surface-sensitive analyses at low acceleration voltages with our windowless EDS detector
- Analytical systems for modern Scanning Electron Microscopy
The event will take place at our central located German office, in the beautiful city of Wiesbaden. We will start at 10 am and finish at 5 pm.
It is guaranteed to be an educational and enjoyable, experience. A must attend for anyone looking for the latest news on EDS.