Join us at our European EBSD User Meeting
The Oxford Instruments EBSD User Meeting is your opportunity to hear from both our experts, on application and technology developments, and to understand how to get the best out of your system. It is also a great chance to meet and discuss your applications with our wider EBSD community.
During this two-day seminar you will hear from the experts in geoscience and material sciences as well as product specialists to provide a well-rounded and informative experience. You can also expect in-depth discussions on the finer details of the EBSD technique such as best practices for sample preparation and data processing as well as insights into developing detector technology and more complex elements of EBSD including Transmission Kikuchi Diffraction and 3D EBSD.
Centrally located only 30 minutes from Frankfurt airport, yet still set away from the hustle and bustle of city life, the picturesque Schloss Reinhartshausen provides the backdrop for this all-inclusive two-day seminar experience. All expenses are covered – from hotels, to food and drink over the trip.
The event is guaranteed to be an educational and enjoyable experience. A must attend for anyone looking to make the most of their system.
What to expect:
- Time with our experts and product specialists
- In-depth discussions on the finer details of EBSD technique
- Best practices for sample preparation and data processing
- Insights into developing detector technology
- Introduction to our new EBSD data processing software
- Prof. Dominique Chatain, CNRS, Paris: Orientation relationships of grains in thin films on single-crystals
- Dr. Natasha Stephen, University of Plymouth: Using EBSD to explore the Solar System
- Prof. Gert Nolze, BAM, Berlin: The hidden information in EBSD patterns
- Dr. Aimo Winkelmann, Lazer Zentrum Hannover e.V.: Precise Kikuchi pattern analysis: how to extract more information from EBSD measurements
For further information read our recent article on the event.
Book your place now. Space limited.