We are pleased to announce the first Material Science: Characterisation and applications of advanced Nanophotonic materials and structures. This virtual event will facilitate collaboration allowing you to interact with your peers and gain insights from industry experts from home at no cost.
Moreover, the meeting will provide an opportunity to discuss recent discoveries in research, advancements in techniques, and introduce useful tools to achieve your research goals.
Join the Virtual Event to:
- View webinars and posters—by scientists, for scientists.
- Access a wide selection of resources such as white papers, application notes, technical handbooks, product demo videos, and product selection guides.
- Connect with our application specialists to get tips and tricks, and advice on overcoming challenges in your research.
- Visit booths to learn more about solutions for your application.
- Connect with your peers in discussions and present your work.